Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Beverly Canon Gardens

Father's Daughter Julie Dress, Slides made with Rachel Sees Snails Shoes, C.A.B. Mini Lisa Circle Bag

MY STORY: Beverly Canon Gardens is by far my favorite space in Los Angeles. It is absolutely beautiful. If you follow me on Instagram stories, you'd know I'm there often. The space is open and contains a mix of locals and visitors due to the hotel, Montage Beverly Hills, bordering the garden. Often times when I visit, I like to walk along the garden, sit by the fountain to read a book, or snack on a pastry from Bouchon Bakery. 

C.A.B.'S STORY: On this visit, I took my Father's Daughter chambray dress and C.A.B. circle bag out for a spin. This dress is flattering because of the smocking on the chest and the flowy skirt on the bottom. It is light and perfect for spring or summer. Not only is the shape of the circle bag so cute, I love the subtle shade of purple it's in! The brand C.A.B. is designed by Carly and made in a small studio in Los Angeles. I love learning and supporting brands that are striving to make a mark in creating ethical goods so much that I will be sharing another bag of hers in my next post!

Until then,
Sarina

No comments:

Post a Comment